Take a look at new upgraded Party Matching

Fahrenheit

Участник проекта
Симпатии
Баллы
Аверы
Dear Averians!
We're happy to announce you about our new service called - Party Matching! This is mostly focused for solo player to help them find and make their own groups for farm zones & instances.(Thanks to our huge server, that will allow you to find farm and instance activity).

Unfortunately, standard Party Matching is not so popular amongst the players, about half of the community dont even know the existence of that service, or they are way to lazy to search for the group.
So, we decided to create new upgraded Party Matching!

You're able to navigate on Party Matching on main page of community board ( Alt+B ). This feature is quite seen there ;)

Once you clicked on "Party Matching" you will be able to see 6 different rooms

How this is working?
Very easy: Choose any room you would like to intend (example, LF Farm 80+) and click button "Register". You're automatically will be added to list of that room and any party leader that is creating group can find you there, OR you can make your own group by inviting theese players from there.

If you do not want to register, you want to create group, then simply press "INVITE" the classes you're looking for.

If you have questions, let us know here.

Fahrenheit

Участник проекта
Симпатии
Баллы
Аверы

This system was mainly to increase solo/international player chances for Farms/instances/Find other internationals, also to create own groups much faster. On this picture im showing you: player started an Freya group, but for international players it's quite hard to understand, whats it's written there. After we monitored the progress of this use, we might add some addons for this, but that is just for future, like i mentioned before, we're building this server for RU and INT community.

Solir

Участник проекта
Симпатии
Баллы
Аверы
This could be a double edged sword.

Just one question: how the system know if you are english or russian? I think it takes the language selected in the .cfg, right?

The problem here is: I want to join a zaken/freya/etc party. I register in the new party matching (with the english flag) and I wait for an invite from an international party.
But no invite comes (it probably happens, not so many international players compared to russians).
Well, I want to join a russian party then, I know my role, I know some words so it's not a problem.
But, again, no invite comes (I still have the english flag, russians will invite in the first place other russians).
In the end, I can't join any party.

The example above to say: the best solution for this system would be to let the player decide which flag he wants to show.
I want an international party -> I select the english flag.
No invites or I want from the start a russian party? -> I select the russian flag.

Fahrenheit

Участник проекта
Симпатии
Баллы
Аверы
This could be a double edged sword.

Just one question: how the system know if you are english or russian? I think it takes the language selected in the .cfg, right?

The problem here is: I want to join a zaken/freya/etc party. I register in the new party matching (with the english flag) and I wait for an invite from an international party.
But no invite comes (it probably happens, not so many international players compared to russians).
Well, I want to join a russian party then, I know my role, I know some words so it's not a problem.
But, again, no invite comes (I still have the english flag, russians will invite in the first place other russians).
In the end, I can't join any party.

The example above to say: the best solution for this system would be to let the player decide which flag he wants to show.
I want an international party -> I select the english flag.
No invites or I want from the start a russian party? -> I select the russian flag.
it is detecting the .cfg Language, if player is using , ENGLISH npc/skills/itemname/client language, this will be ENG, and other way around.

if you're not getting invited, make your own group, simply invite players! PM them : Hey lets go zaken! To kill zaken , you dont need to understand russian ). This Party Matching works in 2 ways:

a) you will wait to get invited
b) you will invite players from that room

Сверху