↑ ↓
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Averia! To get additional information, or make quieries, please choose International section

Dismiss Notice

Hello, Stranger! 

Here you can earn avers for each message. It is a nice opportunity for to make some extra money. As a bonus, we will open hidden themes for you. They are invisible for the Guests. Sign up now!

Dismiss Notice

New High Five server x55 - launch on April 6, 2018! Hurry to read description and to get a bonuses!
FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION

Dismiss Notice
Guest, оставь свой отзыв о сервере Rise x55 в : специальной теме. Опиши все плюсы и минусы, замеченные тобою на данный момент. Нам важно мнение каждого пользователя. Возможно, именно твой отзыв поможет сделать наш проект еще лучше!

Important User's guide to the new Control Panel system (Master Account)

Discussion in 'Guides & Services' started by Lotta, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Lotta

Lotta Support

Reputations:
    Credit:
    Dear players!

We have prepared for you a little quide on how to use the new Master Account (Control Panel system). This instruction will explane you in detail its main functions, so that it would be easier for you to navigate the site.
    1. To begin, go to the website of our project - Averia.ws.
    2. On the main page, click the Create Account button.
    [​IMG]
    3. Next, fill in all the fields relevant data:
    • Login - your Master Account name.
    • E-Mail - your e-mail, which will be assigned to your Master Account. It is used to enter the Control Panel on the website main page.
    • Password - a password to your MA.
    [​IMG]
    4. A letter will be sent to the specified e-mail to confirm registration and activation of the Master Account.
    [​IMG]
    5. After activation we receive a page with basic information on the Master Account, and also upload a text file with this data.
    [​IMG]
    1. To create a Game Account, you must first go to the website main page and login the Control Panel using your Master Account data.
    [​IMG]
    2. After you are logged in, you see the main page of the Control Panel.
    [​IMG]
    1. Bonus Code - opens a form for entering a special code, used for getting various bonuses.
    2. Button to refill your CP balance with Avers.
    3. Button to transfer Avers from CP balance to the game.
    4. Switching the language of your CP (Russian/English).
    5. Selecting the server.
    6. Current balance of the Master Account.
    7. Current discount rate of the Master Account.
    8. Forum account dataunit.
    9. Master Account information unit.
    10. Master Account security unit.
    11. Button for creating a Game Account.
    12. Button for adding an existing Game Account to the current Master Account.
    13. Game accounts unit - displays information about the characters on the selected Game Account.
    14. Master Account settings.
    15. Support - opens the page with your requests for technical support.
    16. The game statistics page of the selected server.
    3. To register a new Game Account, click on the corresponding button (Create an Account) and fill out a special form with your login and password.
    [​IMG]
    4. After the Game Account creation, a text file with registration data will automatically be downloaded.
    1. If you want to add your old Game Accounts, you must first register a new Master Account. The e-mail of the new Master Account must be the same as was used on the old version of the site.
    2. After this go to the website main page and login the Control Panel using your Master Account data
    3. Then click the Add an Account button and enter your old Game Account registration data: login and password.
    [​IMG]
    4. If the login and password are correct, the system will automatically send a letter to confirm the Game Account adding to the e-mail that was used on the old Master Account (to which the added game account was binded).
    5. After confirming Game Account adding via e-mail, the specified GA will be displayed on the Control Panel.

Idea, Lorn, Narcissa and 1 other person like this.
  2. Wasal

Wasal Новичок

Reputations:
    Credit:
    Mail with password recovery :<

Attached Files:

3. Wasal

Wasal Новичок

Reputations:
    Credit:
    Guys, I still can't reset my password from Master Account, pls help

4. Lotta

Lotta Support

Reputations:
    Credit:
    Hello, please write me to pm all detailes, I will try to help. I need your registration e-mail and game account name

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  5. Wasal

Wasal Новичок

Reputations:
    Credit:
    Sorry but I don't know how to pm here :p I will just write it here
    I forgot my password and wanted to recover it but instead of receiving new to my email I get this. (posted picture)
    My email: [email protected]
    Nick: Wasal

Attached Files:

6. Lotta

Lotta Support

Reputations:
    Credit:
    I'll check it now and let you know here.

Wasal likes this.
  7. Lotta

Lotta Support

Reputations:
    Credit: