↑ ↓
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Averia! To get additional information, or make quieries, please choose International section

Dismiss Notice

Hello, Stranger! 

Here you can earn avers for each message. It is a nice opportunity for to make some extra money. As a bonus, we will open hidden themes for you. They are invisible for the Guests. Sign up now!

Dismiss Notice

Hi, do not forget to vote for our server. It is a nice  opportunity to receive additional bonuses. “Yes, I want to get bonuses”

Dismiss Notice

New High Five server x50 - launch on May 26, 2017! Hurry to read description and to get a bonuses!
FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION

Question for community (Suggestions)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jumbo, Jun 19, 2017 at 4:48 PM.

1. Jumbo

Jumbo Moderator

Reputations:
    Credit:
    Hello everyone, its almost 1 month since server opening and we are very happy with how many of you joined. I need to remind you that we are here for you, that you can share your opinion and give suggestions with us. So I would like to ask you few questions and your answers will affect possible changes on server (like events, etc..)

- What do you like about server and why?
    - What would you like to see on our server and why?
    - What event would you enjoy the most and why?
    - What would you change about our server and why?

[​IMG]
    We are open minded for your suggestions and we will value your opinion, whether is about olympiad, sieges, shop or anything you think could be improved, adjusted or changed in order to provide a better server for our community.

Don't forget that in order to see a server in shape you would want to see it, you need to share your thoughts with us and then we can together improve it.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017 at 8:00 PM