↑ ↓
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Averia! To get additional information, or make quieries, please choose International section

Dismiss Notice

Hello, Stranger! 

Here you can earn avers for each message. It is a nice opportunity for to make some extra money. As a bonus, we will open hidden themes for you. They are invisible for the Guests. Sign up now!

Dismiss Notice

New High Five server x7 - launch on August 4, 2017! Hurry to read description and to get a bonuses!
FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION

lvl 83 skills

Discussion in 'FAQ' started by ZipHo, Nov 8, 2017.

1. ZipHo

ZipHo Участник проекта

Reputations:
    Credit:
    question,

for the forgotten scrolls to be learned at 83 you need to buy it with Olympiad tokens.
    now is the 7X server not so crowded so Oly is never active. can you make it possible to box in oly? so I can get tokens or can you help me in a other way to get the books?

2. Karmella

Karmella Участник проекта

Reputations:
    Credit:
    Sorry, but there is no possibility to take books without Oly. But you can try to drop it from Freya or Zaken. All 83 books drops from Zaken or Freya(Simple).

3. Jumbo

Jumbo Moderator

Reputations:
    Credit:
    Hello, I can suggest it to Developers, but you should try to search for players to start olympiad.

ZipHo likes this.
  4. ZipHo

ZipHo Участник проекта

Reputations:
    Credit:
    the most im looking for counter critical and dance of bleserker. this books don't drop by zaken. do they drop by Freya?

5. Jumbo

Jumbo Moderator

Reputations:
    Credit:
    Hello, those books don't drop from regular Freya. Anyway you will have better chances of getting chars to dual box to start olympiad then killing epic raids atm :)

ZipHo likes this.
  6. ZipHo

ZipHo Участник проекта

Reputations:
    Credit:
    dualbox in oly is not possible, can you pleas make it possible to box in oly?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  7. Jumbo

Jumbo Moderator

Reputations:
    Credit:
    Hello, it can be suggested to developers but it was originally created like that in order to avoid players abusing it.

8. ZipHo

ZipHo Участник проекта

Reputations:
    Credit:
    I understand. but we like to play on the server its not crowded the x7 but still with some friends we have fun. now we would like to get some stronger but we need the skills/buffs.
    please ask is they can make box allowed in oly . we would be very happy.